INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Due to the entry into force of the relevant modification of the "Law on Information Society Services" (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that use expendable cookies, before browsing them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer a correct functioning of the site.
By using these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as his preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest him the most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATIONS AND EXCEPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, cookies that require informed consent by the user are cookies analytics and advertising and affiliation, being with the exception of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
ACCORDING TO THE PURPOSE
* Technical and functional cookies:they are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
• Analytical cookies:they are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in measuring the activity of web sites, application or platform and for the profiling of user navigation of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the data of use made by the users of the service.
• Advertising cookies:are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which provides the service requested based on criteria as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are shown.
• Behavioral advertising cookies:they collect information about preferences and personal choices of the user (retargeting) to allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from providing the requested service.
• Social cookies:they are set by the social media platforms on the Services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the Services. This may affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
• Affiliate cookies:they allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliation companies).
• Security cookies:they store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks from third parties.
ACCORDING TO THE PROPERTY
• Own cookies:they are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third-party cookies:they are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
ACCORDING TO THE CONSERVATION PERIOD
• Session cookies:they are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
• Persistent cookies:they are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
VIVEBARCELONA, S.L. is the Responsible for the treatment of the personal data of the Interested and informs that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016 (GDPR), so the following information on the treatment is provided:
Purposes of the treatment: as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
Legitimation of the treatment: by consent of the interested party (art. 6.1 GDPR).
Data conservation criteria: as specified in the cookies used on the website section.
Communication of data: the data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights that assist the Interested Party:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and limitation or opposition to its processing.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (www.aepd.es ) if it is considered that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
VIVEBARCELONA, S.L. Baluard 100, Bajos - 08003 BARCELONA (Barcelona). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM THE MOST COMMON BROWSERS
Internet Explorer. Version 11
with Firefox. Version 65.0.1
Safari Version 5.1