Important information about COVID-19
Cleaning and hygiene measures
- After each output we clean and disinfect the apartment with Lactic products, a disinfectant recommended by the Ministry of Health against the COVID-19.
We have also applied these cleaning measures in our offices and our employees follow the hygiene protocols and preventive measures established by the World Health Organization.
You can stay in one of our apartments with total tranquility.
Rules and recommendations to follow during your stay
Following the guidelines of the Ministry of Health and the World Health Organization, you must take into account these rules and recommendations during your stay:
- Always keep the security distance of 2 meters between people.
- The use of mask is mandatory in Barcelona. It should be taken in public areas and covered areas, as long as the minimum security distance can not be guaranteed.
- Cover the nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing, with a flexed elbow or with a single-use scarf.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If it is not possible, it uses a disinfectant from hand-based hands.
- Avoid the use of the elevator, otherwise, you can only enter a person + luggage per route. It also avoids touching knobs, interfines or handrails.
- Access to community areas such as terraces and swimming pools will be restricted.
- Avoid having contact with sick people.
- If you present symptoms such as fever, cough or respiratory distress, stay in the apartment and call 061.
Check-in online and autonomous arrival
You can do online check-in through your mobile. In addition, many of our apartments work through electronic keys, which means that you can check-in directly in the apartment, without needing to be in contact with anyone.
Visit ours Contact page To contact our team before any doubt or need. We will be happy to help you and we hope to welcome you to Barcelona very soon.